Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Rejoice where you are...

 My hubby came into my office and saw my blog open on my laptop and saw the picture of  me when I weighed 182 pounds. He said, "Ah so cute!" I don't look like that now. So in my head I could have go all over the place.

I could have thought....

He thinks I was cute then, but not now. And he hates how I look now....Good reason to beat myself up!

Or I could have thought....

He just thinks it was a cute picture.

I am going to believe that he thought it was a cute picture. I looked at it and it is cute. But for me right now, I am just grateful that I right where I am supposed to be. I am OK with what is happening in my  body. Every day I make good decisions, I getting great sleep, I take care of the little things that make me feel good. I'm kinder and gentler with myself and I am enjoying every moment!!

And you know.....things are happening...I am going in the right direction. Even though I don't look like I used to, I FEEL better than I ever have!!!

Peace and joy to you!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you for choosing the high road in your thoughts. Jason loves a picture of me at my thinnest and I for a while struggled with the ‘he would love me more if I were that again’. But then I had to say...no he loves the picture because I was dressed all cute (admittedly since I have been wfh I have dressed like a lazy person) and he likes it because he can see the pride and sparkle in my eyes. (It is the picture when I made lifetimer status at weight watchers!)

    ReplyDelete