Saturday, August 3, 2019

Sugar Sugar Sugar

I would so love to post what I want to say about sugar companies, insurance companies and our government regarding sugar. (OK I'm going to say just one thing....SHAME ON YOU!!!) But personally I don't have the energy, mental capacity or strength to get the criticism and back lash from them or others regarding eliminating sugar from our diets.

So you do your own research. I came across just two videos that have changed my mind...

Fed Up and That Sugar Film

I am not going to do any more research, I'm just going to start reading labels and eliminate sugar and see for myself.

Without knowing the things I've learned in these films, I already did this experiment in 2010. I said for a year, I would eliminate fast foods, soda (including diet) and sweets...…...And with ease I lost 50 pounds in a really short time.

Don't believe me.....check out my earlier posts...

Where I got hung up was I forgot the plan and then started to stress out about results and not believing in what I was doing. So I resorted to a crazy diet and excessive exercise and blew out my system....

Already this morning without eating a thing, I drank 3 teaspoons of sugar that were in my coffee creamer.

Oh I am awakened......


1 comment:

  1. You have a clear plan of attack now! Buckle up because you are commenced on a fun crazy journey (again). Stay the course and don’t listen to the voices in your head that try to sabotage!!! You’ve got this!!!

    ReplyDelete