Things I've accomplished these past 2 years...
- Lost 70 pounds
- Gone from sized 24-26 clothes to sized 14-16 ~ sneaking into 14's!! Shirts used to be XXL, now I can fit into my daughters medium sweaters.
- I actually shop at more than one clothing and shoe stores. Possibilities are endless.
- I exercise 4-6 days per week. I can walk for miles.....At one point, when I was so heavy, I had trouble walking from my car to the mall entrance. No endurance! I have participated in five 5k's and one 10k so far ~ running and walking! The last 5k I ran the whole thing without stopping!
- I can run with my Grandbabies!
- My life went from feeling almost bed bound with limited possibilities to a whole world of things to do.
- I track my food and calories. Still doing it - Never thought I could be so disciplined!
- Drink tons of water. Now I crave it like crazy!
- I don't fear that I will break chairs and/or furniture. I don't fear that I won't fit in a booth or theater chair. I am anxious about the airplane seat (I'm going to Austin next week). I have not been on a plane for a long time, so I can't wait to see how it goes!
- I actually got a coat for Christmas and it fit. That never happens. I always had to take things back. After a while, my poor Hubby quit buying me clothes for Christmas. Too disappointing.
So I'm looking forward to 2012. I have so many tools in my toolbox. I've been through this a while. I know what to expect from myself and my body. I know I can do better and push harder and this year, I am ready to do just that!!!
I am ready to jump in. NO MORE FEAR!!!
How about you.....are you ready to get this done?