Friday, September 24, 2010

Best Compliment Ever!!!

My sweet hubby gave me the best compliment ever!! He put a picture of me on his computer desk top.

In all our years together, I think he's carried one picture of me in his wallet. This picture was taken over 20 some years ago, when I was a lot thinner than I am today.

Since he's had his computer he's had camping pictures, pictures of our dogs, grand kids and a picture of his bike. But never of me.

I was delighted to see he had one of me in my new outfit.

This is big for me, as you know, I'm not keen on having my picture taken. But I'm glad he has this one and he likes it!!!

What's the best compliment you've received since your started your journey?

Hugs!!!




2 comments:

  1. You must look HOT in that outfit, Joy! What a great compliment. My husband is the same - our dog makes it into his macbook more than I ever would, lol. Then again, I don't think I've done him the honour either.

    To be honest, I haven't received any stellar comments since I've lost weight. Sometimes I wonder if people notice at all, or if they're just being polite by not talking about it. A few family members have said things like "You look good" or "You look nice"....a lot of people ask if I got a haircut, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Joy - that is the best!! And my best compliment involves my husband as well. Since I retired, I don't dress up very often, but Sunday morning is one of the times I do. One Sunday morning several weeks ago, I kept hearing him shuffling around at the bottom of the staircase. I finally hollered (that's what we do in the south) and said, "what are you doing?" He replied, "I'm waiting for you to come down, can't wait to see what you look like this morning." How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete