Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Inspirational World Changers

I am looking for Inspirational World Changers!!

You might be asking.... what is that?

Well there are times, frankly most days, I am looking for inspiration and hope to help propel me on my journey to optimal health and fitness. What I'm looking for, are people who are actually working their plan, daily, and achieving their optimal health and fitness goals. Sadly what I'm finding, is there are a lot of people struggling to get this done. Some people are stuck and sadly, some of my blog friends have quit all together. I bet some of your friends have quit too!

So I was thinking, if I need inspiration, I bet you do too!!! I need, we need, to see some inspiration, some hope and lots of people living out their healthy lifestyles. We need to see success!!!!!!

There are some people out there that are doing just that! And I've decided that I would like to spotlight those people, on my blog, who are working their plans and reaching toward their optimal health and fitness goals. These people are Inspirational World Changers!!!

Yes - they are inspirational and they are world changers, because their stories just might help propel someone to change their lives to reach optimal health and fitness!! 

You can be an Inspirational World Changer too...if you are working your plan, daily, have lost weight, you are exercising and you are reaching or have reached your optimal health and fitness goals. If so, I would love to hear from you!! 

Here's what I want to know....
  • Where you started? (Weight, date started etc)
  • What is your current weight / fitness level?
  • What is your ultimate Health & Fitness goal?
  • What are you doing to achieve your health & fitness goals (Diet, exercise plan etc)?
  • What obstacles have you overcome and how you did you do it?
  • What new things can you do that you could never do before?
  • How has your health changed? (Off meds, lower blood pressure etc)
  • What words of wisdom do you have?
  • Send pictures!!
Yes that’s right….if you are working your plan and reaching your goals, your story just might help change the world and help us fight the battle of obesity!!

If you are interested in submitting your story, please email your story and pictures to transparent.joy@gmail.com.  I will post your story and link your blog for others to follow your progress!
 
So excited to watch you achieve your optimal health and fitness!!! 

Have a fit day!

3 comments:

  1. Joy,
    I'm one of the strugglers right now. Far from inspirational or a word changer. I look forward to hearing your responses.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Girl!! You are on my list as someone I want to spotlight! You are my inspiration!! Don't ever doubt yourself. I cannot tell you the number of times that when I struggled, your blog was always one of the ones I went to. First of all....you are constantly trying to make it happen. You are not a quitter!! And then...you have success!! 53 pounds down. That's not an easy thing to do!! And finally, you've given me so much support and encouragement, to which, I can't thank you enough for that!!

      So lets celebrate you!!!

      Write your story, lets post it!! Then together lets work hard to get to our goals!!

      We got this!!

      Have a fit day!!

      Delete
  2. 21 year old college student. lost 162 lbs.
    http://whatkindofcrazyisthis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete