Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No More Stinkin' Thinkin' for me!

I'm getting this...ever so slowly!! Yesterday, I so wanted to go there again, start back to the whining and complaining, but I stopped myself. I rose up out of the muck and mire and got my sass back!

I told you, I'm taking it back, I'm going to have a great and positive attitude and I'm not letting it go again! NO WAY!!!

I was telling a friend yesterday, about my attitude turn around and he said that he too was struggling with his attitude. He is getting ready for a missions trip to Haiti in November and he is already feeling under attack. I told him that's how I feel every time I do something that I need to do....something BIG that I'm focusing on. I get bombarded with things that bump me off of or distracted me from my plan. He said, "Well you know, that when you have something big to do, these things, bad things....distractions, always happen." And I sat there and thought about that for a while and this thought came to my mind.

Maybe so, but I don't have to accept them. I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM. You know the negative stuff. I decided that I'm not doing that anymore. I'm looking for the positive.....The lucky breaks....Success.....The miracles!!! Because they are out there and I going to get them. They are there for the taking and I'm taking them!

So I'm on the look out for my next positive thing that's going to happen. I'm excited and anticipating for it to come. I am positive and expectant! It's going to happen ~ Every Day!!

How about you...Are you positive today?

Keep Focused!

2 comments:

  1. I have loved your last few posts re: positive thinking! So awesome! Thanks for the reminder!!

    Kelliann

    http://lifeincareer-sis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo...Love the positive thinking!

    ReplyDelete