Thursday, February 2, 2012

Success

OK...I apologize. Man I hate to whine, but I could not help myself yesterday. Thanks for listening and super thank you's to those who left a comment. I have to tell you, it really made my day and helped me through!!

So the rest of my day was AMAZING!!!! I set out to do some stuff and I ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THROUGH AND GOT EVERY THING DONE!!

Hummmmm....so I can set a goal and hit it! AMAZING...I knew I had it in me!!

So prior to getting this stuff done.....each thing I had to tackle, I really had to fight to get them done. I kept thinking that I could put them off until tomorrow. I had five things on my list and I had to fight off the thought of putting them off. The most important thing was I needed to go to the gym. I really, really, really.....REALLY fought that one. But you know.....I made myself go and I'm so glad I did. I had a great work out and all during the class, I could feel my confidence grow and I just felt proud that I got this done!! Yeah me!

I also told you in my post, that I was going to get the letters back up on the wall. I did that...and this time....I'm put a lot of adhesive on those suckers. The next time they come down, they will come off with DREAM shaped sheet rock with em!!  I also said that I was going to do something to reach towards my goals - which I did by going to the gym. But I went a little further. I've been looking for a gym partner and I saw this woman at the gym, who I spoke with before and I asked her if she needed a gym accountability partner. She said yes and now I have a gym buddy. So cool!!

And finally the best part of the whole day....I did not give in and I did not accept failure!!! I pushed through!! I can really do this!

So I'm off to another successful day!

How about you?

Keep focused!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had a great day!!! And that's awesome about the gym buddy! You may have been just what she was looking for too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love success stories. I read yesterday's post today and I'm sure of it, your DREAM is still there, within reach. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what your Gym buddy went home to tell her family. :) You probably made her day too. :)

    ReplyDelete