Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guest Post

I am so honored that Sarah from Fat Little Legs asked me to write a post for her Healthy Living During the Holidays week. Check it out!

Be sure to follow her, you won't be sorry!! Sarah, is a wonderful person! She has lost over 100 pounds. She's healthy and fit and runs 5k's . She is such an inspiration to me!!! You will be Blessed to know her!!!

My post is scheduled to run tomorrow. My topic is about...Making the Holidays about People not about food.

Check it out!!

Oh yeah....and KEEP FOCUSED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy,

    I'll be sure to check out your guest post!!! But I also wanted to let you know you've been tagged!!!

    http://mindingmyweigh.blogspot.com/

    Blessings,
    Kimberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete