Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dare to Dream

Today I was feeling a little down. I got the sniffles, a sore throat and my ears are plugged - can hardly hear. Boo Hoo for me!! Anyway I let this tiny cold be an excuse to avoid the gym (weights and cardio). Let me tell you this was a poor excuse!! So I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to write. Wondering what could I say that would inspire you to not make excuses and derail your plans. Then I remembered what inspires me to continue on my journey.

I am a rower girl wanna be. This is my dream, this is what I want to do....


I want to be on a row team and eventually compete in the World Olympics. Oh and of course I also want to look as good as these gals do. My dream and passion for rowing is one of the reasons why I need to get fit and healthy! This is what keeps me going, keeps me focused and excited about getting this weight off.

I came across the following statement that really speaks to me, I hope it speaks to you as well. (Author unknown)

Dare to dream: Have the desire to do something bigger than yourself.

Prepare the dream: Do your homework; be ready when the opportunity comes.

Wear the dream: Do it!!

Share the Dream: Make others a part of the dream, and it will become even greater than you had hoped.

Anyway this is my dream, this is what I'm working for.

What is your dream? Think about it!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. My dream is to help others, be a glimmer of hope for them, let them know they can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete