Sunday, May 16, 2010

Decision Not to Cheat

This Thursday I will be on my own for 4 days. In the past I would be making my plans to eat all the forbidden food that I should not eat. I would be planning to cheat.

This time, I've decided not to cheat!!

For the first time in my life, I am actually planning activities instead of food. I really want to take this time to focus on just me. Thursday and Friday mornings I want to do my regular exercise, then work, then water aerobics (Thursday evening) and Friday evening weights and cardio. Saturday I want to go to water aerobics, then take a trip down to the boat house and check it out. In the midst of all this health stuff, I am also interested in my creative side. I think I'm going to take my camera to the water front and take some pictures. I want to shoot about 100 things, pick the best one and frame it. My craft is not photography, I am doing this exercise to get the creative juices flowing. Should be interesting!! Then Saturday night is church.

Then the next week I'm out of town for a work convention. I am planning to take my food journal, bike and workout clothes. I want to spend my spare time working out. Oh and of course, I'm taking a good book. I've started reading the Yada, Yada Prayer Group Series. I've read the first book so far and it's awesome! If you want an uplifting book ~ check this one out!

So I am really looking forward to spending some time, just focusing on me, One thing I've learned about myself, is I have to have a plan. If I don't, I won't get anything done. So I've got my list started. I am really excited to spend some time exploring myself and other things that interest me.

What will you plan to do if you are on your own. Will you be good or will you cheat?

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Good girl, yeah for me time and double yeah for no cheating :) Keep us posted on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I'm following you too now and rooting for you! You look like you have a really positive attitude, which is great! Here's to our growth and success on this journey!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete