Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 106 ~ 7 Month Focus

If I did the math right, I'm on day 106 of my 7 Month Focus Challenge. I am ready to get back to it and get off 11 more pounds to WONDERLAND! Doesn't that seem so attainable? Just 11 measly pounds to such a big accomplishment. I so can do it!

HOW?

  • First I need to get my head back into the game! Not that I have not been focusing, but I need to rethink some things and put my positive attitude in place.
  • I need to get my Bodybugg working again and hit my step goals.
  • Need to get back to tracking & calorie counting (Vacation really threw me off of my schedule)
  • Need to get my water in and Blog more!
  • Also need to increase my intensity while working out! I have really missed that.
All in all, I'm happy to be back to my routine! I have to admit, I was getting a little fed up with things prior to my vacation. Now, it feels like a new beginning. I am excited again!

THAT IS REFRESHING!!!

How about you? Are you doing well?

Keep focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment