Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Living me some life.....

Never in my life have I had so much fun and have had so much to do! The minute I got some energy, my days began to fill up with wonderful things! Instead of wasting time and filling my mind with stupid things, I'm OUT living life to its fullest and having a BLAST!!!

Some of the things....
Biking, rowing, crafts, time with family, 7 week Bible study ~ met 3 new friends, church, work full time ~ business trip, gym/trainer, exercise, journaling/blogging, reading, cooking/baking, gardening, cleaning my house - HA!, camping, shopping, swimming with my daughter and grand baby, visiting my sick neighbor, spending a lot of time with my sweet husband, and spending time with God!!

All this accomplished and much more ~ just in the last 2 months.

It feels so good to have energy and to be alive!!

All because I am living a healthier and active lifestyle.

I can tell you candy, sweets, and junk food do not bring me this much joy!!

What do you do with all your energy!?!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I am very limited in what I can do but I love to ride my trike.

    ReplyDelete