Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OK This Focus Thing Works...

In spite of all that is going on, I had a perfect day yesterday!! And it's all because I focused!

I did everything I needed to do!! I got up on time, exercised for 30 minutes in the morning, read my Bible, went to work and worked hard!! Saw my trainer did 40 minutes of cardio and my weight lifting routine, went to the store, did laundry, made dinner, had time to read, drank all my water and then some, kept my calories under 1500 (don't know how I did that ~ was totally satisfied the whole day) and journaled my food.

Today I had a 2 pound weight loss (I had gained about 3 1/2 pounds).

Yesterday showed me that with focus, I can get a lot done in a day. But most importantly, it showed me that my body does what its supposed to do, when I do what I'm supposed to do.

So this morning, I was up @ 5:00am, did 40 minutes on the treadmill, watered my outside plants, made breakfast, read my Bible and now I'm blogging and it's not even 7:00am yet. I can already tell this is going to be a highly focused day.

SO EXCITED!!

I think that I'm most happy with myself when I am obedient to what I know to do. When I am obedient and the scale does not move, than I can say I did the best I could do. But what I hate most is when I'm not obedient to my plan and the scale does not move. Well then, I am very, very hard on myself. Geez who wants to go there?

So my friends, I want to encourage you to be obedient to your plan. Do EVERYTHING you know to do and do it everyday!!

Let me know how you did today.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! "My body does what its supposed to do, when I do what I'm supposed to do." That is so huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great day you had. mine was a normal boring day as always.smile.

    ReplyDelete