Friday, June 4, 2010

Want to break through, but I'm stuck...

Have you ever experienced a time in your life where you feel like a champion race horse, standing at the gate, ready to race and the gate won't open?

That's how I'm feeling right now. I have all the tools I need, I know what I'm supposed to do and I'm doing most things to get this weight off, but I just don't have the time to really push myself to the next level. I want a break through, but I'm stuck!!

Prior to January 2010, my life consisted of TV, TV, TV, oh and laundry, paying the bills, working, doing some cooking and that's about it. I had so much time on my hands it was pathetic.

Now that I have energy ~ I want to do everything!! My days are so full, fun and exciting. I'm living the life I've always wanted. I have interesting things to do, I'm meeting new friends, exploring the little things I've always wanted to explore....

THIS SUMMER, I AM ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A LEMONADE STAND. I WANT TO BUY MYSELF A $10.00LEMONADE. How fun would that be to Bless the socks off some little kids. I've always wanted to do that!!

OK I'm back now...What I'm trying to say is I'm having fun. I want to have fun, but what I really need to do is focus!!

I want to be able to go to the gym and spend as much time as I need, instead of rushing through my routine. I need some time to explore new recipes. I need to spend some time on my house ~ I still have Easter decorations up and it's June!

I guess I have to say "no" to some things....for just a time, so I can get this weight off and get to my fitness goals. I need to find a balance for my family, church, health, weight and fitness goals, work, friends and fun...Is it possible?

This "ole" horse wants to get to the finish line....Fast....but I'm stuck at the gate.

Do you have any ideas?

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment