I am perplexed by some stuff. Normal stuff and weight loss stuff. These are some things that I've noticed recently....
- I went to the mailbox this morning and found a letter from my friend....Why do people send stuff that says, "This is not a chain letter", but the assignment requires that I make copies of the letter and send it to my friends. Sounds like a chain letter to me.
- How come I keep moving my sprinkler around and I keep missing the same spot?
- I have two dogs ~ Bentley and Beemer. Why does Beemer lick the inside of Bentley's ear and Bentley licks the outside of Beemer's ears making them slimy and disgusting. It's so gross!
Weight Loss Stuff...
- Why am I writing all of this stuff eating sugary cereal? It's within my calorie allotment, but I could have made a better choice!
- Went to dinner with friends the other day and they did not mention anything about my weight loss. I've lost 45 pounds! People I see everyday notice and say things to me, but these people did not say a word!!! She talked about her weight loss....so I know the subject was not off limits. Made me question if I'm really doing this thing. Why do I let the actions of one person tell me something about myself, when there are MANY others who have encouraged me and told me they see a difference?
- How come my weight on the scale has not changed much. BUT I'VE DROPPED A SIZE IN CLOTHES!!!! I AM NOW IN SIZE 14-16!!!!!!!!!!!Whoo Hoo, I just moved to size 18-20 recently and they are getting too big. I went to Lane Bryant and saw this great leather jacket (Picture above). Of course they did not have an 18-20, but they did have a 14-16, so I decided to try it on. It fit and I could zip it. It's a "little" snug, but it won't be long before it fits perfectly. I'm weird, but I always think this store is playing mind games with me and that I'm not really in a size 14-16. So I went to the Nordstrom Rack and YEP....I'm in a 14-16!!!! Can't believe it!!! Just don't get how inches do not show up on the scale. It is perplexing!!!
Anyway, I am very encouraged and feel so much better than I did the other day. Thank you to all who took the time to encourage me. I am truly grateful!!!
What do you find perplexing in your journey?