If you've watched The Biggest Loser program you know that there are a few of the contestants who have lost a huge amount of weight and gained it all back. I just don't get that. Why would you allow that to happen? The only thing I can think of, is their journey is so quick, they have not had the time to learn the life lessons necessary to keep the weight off. Anyway, I would think if I were in their situation I would take a crash course on how to keep the weight off and maintain my weight for the rest of my life.
Anyway, my purpose of this post is not to talk about The Biggest Losers, but it's to talk about how great I feel....
Hear are some of the reasons why I don't ever want to go back....
- My legs are lookin' good!!! I get to wear shorts and skirts - I just love the way my skirts swish as I walk. Makes me feel all happy!
- My body doesn't keep jiggling after I've stopped moving. It's getting tight!! Got to love that!!
- My arms are firming up, my wings are almost gone and my muscles are starting to flex when I move a little. TeeHee!
- My skin feels great! I glow!
- My knees and feet don't hurt!! I can climb stairs, walk, ride a bike, swim without feeling like I'm having a heart attack!! I have a lot more endurance!!
- I can eat normal portions and feel completely full. Yes!
- I can say no to sweets, cakes, chips, and DONUTS! Miracle!
- I'm finally living life and having a blast! Had the best summer EVER!!!!
- I'm no longer the fattest one wherever I go. Blessing!
- I can shock my trainer with the things I can do. SO MUCH FUN!!!
- I can shop at a regular clothes store!! My pocket book does not really like this....Oh well!
- I can actually run with my grand daughter! She loves that!!!
- I've changed my life so I can leave a different legacy for my family. One of health and fitness! That is probably the best gift, advantage, bonus, you could ever ask for!!
So in case I slip, please remind me of why I don't ever want to go back!!
Since starting your journey, what benefits have you experienced that have changed your life?