Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 61 -7 Month Focus

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late....well not in the way you think I might be! I'm late with everything! So behind on getting my blog written today, behind in my blog emails, behind on reading your blog, behind on organizing my bills, behind on stuff at work and home, behind on fun things I want to do, behind on things I don't want to do. I AM BEHIND!

I have decided to put my energies in my 7 Month Focus. I reached all my goals on Monday and made all my goals yesterday, but went over 149 calories for the day. Still not too bad. I tell you I am working hard on getting my steps in. Do you know how hard it is to fold clothes and jog in place? Try it....Not easy!  Anyway, on track for today!

So far, I'm not stressing on what is not getting done. I've decided to enjoy right where I am. I know, it's me talking......can you believe it?

Saw a funny thing at the gym yesterday. This woman suspended herself over a moving Treadmill and while the belt was moving like crazy, she was swinging her legs above it like she was walking on it. Her feet never touched the belt. Does this work? If so, I am working waaaaay too hard!! It was a pretty comical sight for sure!

Well friends, I need to keep it short, off to the gym!

How are you, are you keeping it together?

Keep focused!

1 comment:

  1. That had to be a funny sight to behold! If it's true, than you're not the only one working too hard. My goodness!!!

    I'm keepin' it together friend...working hard and feeling like it's taking FOREVER to lose this weight. I'm trying to stay positive, oh and of course...focused!!!

    Love to you!!! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete