Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 72 - 7 Month Focus

Got spanked by my trainer yesterday. She has be gently trying to show me that I'm not giving this journey my all. I really need to increase my efforts in the gym and my calories are too high.

I've know this, I have...I've not wanted to really look at it. I was OK with waking up every morning with the same results. I guess, I was OK with it, because I was unwilling to change it.

But now I'm listening!

So today, I'm off to a great start!! Oatmeal & blueberries for breakfast, a 20 calorie coffee instead of a 50 calorie drink and got a 5k in already! Did it in 46 minutes with running & walking! That 6 minutes off of my best time!

Stats from yesterday.....
Exercise: 40 minutes treadmill, weights and 30 minutes bike
Steps: Don't know - can't get on the website - AUGH!
Calories: 1700
Water: Done
Blog: Done

How about you....are you ready to face the facts and get revved up to make some changes??? Are you with me?

Keep focused!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, just got back from an 18 mile bike ride! Happy first day of summer!

    ReplyDelete