Monday, July 12, 2010

I am MAD!!!

On the 1st of January I set a goal to lose 60 pounds by September 5th, our sons wedding day. I have 50 days to go and I have 17 pounds left to lose. Unfortunately I am at a disadvantage, I hurt my knee and can barely walk ~ AGAIN!!

I wonder why, of all times, does this have to happen now? I am trying so hard to keep focused, do the work, the really hard work and every time I turn around I get a setback. You know, I really hate setbacks, REALLY HATE THEM!!!!

I need a break!!!! Somewhere.....

It so exhausting to have an injury, especially in your legs and feet. You really need them to do just about everything. Even sitting!! If you have pain in you legs, you can't even sit, way to uncomfortable...

What am I going to do?

Is it time to hang it up?

Is it time to give up?

Is it time give in to this old body?

Am I too old? Almost fifty, in a couple of years.

Does this really make a difference?

Does it make any sense to keep pushing and keep injuring myself?

How come there are people, out there, walking around who abuse their bodies with food, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and other things and they can still walk. How come I can't?

I am mad!!!!!

I am frustrated!!!!!

I am discouraged!!!!!!!!

Help me Lord!!!

PS: I just posted this and was looking at my blog page. Its says to Grit it Out...and...You are Limitless.....Really??? Hummmmmm......

3 comments:

  1. Yell, scream, and kick all you want!! Throw dishes, hit walls, whatever it takes to feel better. But one thing I beg you not to do... give up!! Don't give up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ever ever ever ever give up! If you are still ouchie though, try swimming laps or water walking. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah girl...don't give up..don't lose hope just loss weight...haha..funny right?but it's true..Keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete