Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vacation at home

This week we are on vacation. We are not going anywhere but have a ton planned. So far we have spent time with the grand babies, did a 5(k) walk, served hamburgers to 500 people, and spent the day at the waterfront for the Blues Festival and fireworks.

Today its the gym (already did it ~ Weights with my trainer & 50 minutes of cardio), then we are going out on our boat for the day. The rest of the week will be the coast and kite flying, the zoo, craft day, dance class, daily work outs & biking and the grand babies. Should be a lot of fun!!

Yesterday I worked in the yard for 5 hours. I was up and down ladders, squatting while planting flowers and weeding, mowing the lawn, trimming, picking up trash, shoveling bark dust, sweeping etc.

I would have never been able to do that if it wasn't for the fact that I've spent so much time in the gym. All that weight lifting and cardio have really helped my endurance! After it was all done, I did more house stuff and went grocery shopping at 2 stores. Still felt great at the end of the day!!

I felt so satisfied in getting all this done. My yard looks great! And my cupboards are filled with nutritious and healthy food.

It was a good day!!

How's your day today?

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment