Friday, April 13, 2012

10 Things I Couldn't Live WIhtout #HAWMC

10 Things I need and love most!!

Jesus

My Family

My Friends

My Bible

My Blankie (Always have to have my blanket!)


Really that's all I need. I've always said to my Hubby, that no matter what happens in this life....No Matter what, as long as I have these things I can be happy!

We've often talked about what would happen if we lost.....whatever it is....jobs, health, our home, money, etc. and we always come up with this list!

The Things I love most.....


Same list

What are your 10 Things you need (or love)

Keep focused!



2 comments:

  1. My list is the same...even right down to the blankie...gotta have it! Anything else is just icing on the cake!

    Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list starts the same as yours: Jesus, friends, family. I would add a Kindle to the list. That way I could have my Bible plus lots of other great reading with me. Additional items would be my mp3 player, and my journal with purple ink pens :-)

    ReplyDelete