Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 38 - 7 Month Focus

Yesterday was a tough day!! Too much stress and pressure at work and I was super tired and hungry!! I pushed through the day and even fought off eating too much. I did go over 172 calories, but by the time I was done with my workout with my trainer, I don't think that's too bad. She kick my hiney!! I needed the nourishment!

We did 15 minutes on the treadmill and then my weight routine. She increased the weights on most everything! I am lifting about 12.5 pounds for shoulder work, 15 pounds for triceps and 20 pounds for biceps. WOW I can't even believe I can do that. Don't tell her this, but some of the things we do, the weight are too light!! Shhh!! It kind of freaks me out. Do you know how big 20 pound weights are? We have two racks of weights in my gym. The "girl" rack and the "guy" rack. The 20 pound weights are the last ones on the girl rack. The next size up is in their rack!!! YIKES!!!  Yep, I'm headed for the "Big" Boys!! Then after the weight session, it was 30 minutes on the bike.

It was kind of fun, even though I was super tired when I went in, I left that place floating on a cloud. It feels great to be strong and fit. I love being able to do what she asks me to do, even if it scares the pants right off me!!

Stats from yesterday....

Exercise: 30 minutes (in the morning) & 15 minutes (in the evening) on the treadmill, 30 minutes bike & weight training
Steps: 12996
Calories: 1726
Food tracking: Done
Water: 100+ oz
Blog: Done

What about you....Are you pushing through?

3 comments:

  1. Way to work it girl. I've got to find your trainer and tell her to up your weights!! lol Way to get your water in too. You can totally work through that stress. :) Good job!!

    God bless,
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy - hope all is well! I'm just catching up after my lengthy hiatus. Sounds like you're doing good things around here as usual. You are one of the most tenacious people I know. Keep at it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm a grad student studying to become a nutritional counselor, and I wish you the best of luck!! Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders, keep it up!

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete