Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 46 - 7 Month Focus

Today has already started off in a rush!! Got up - went for a walk with my Hubby for an hour, now I need to get ready to go see my Sister in Law Tracy. She has terminal cancer. Please pray for her!!!

Anyway...I have 4 minutes to get this done.....

  • Signed up for a 5k RUN - it will be on June 4th @ 6:45pm!! I have a lot of work to do.
  • I have a row clinic,  in the morning, the same day as the run. Will be on the boat for a while, but I'm sure it won't be too strenuous. Runners...what do you think?
  • Planted all of my annuals in my back yard. It is beautiful!! Hubby and I spent time on our swing last night enjoying the moment.
Stats from yesterday:

Exercise: 35 minutes treadmill (25 minutes running)
Steps: 12763
Calories: 1649
Food Tracking: Done
Water: 100+ oz
Blog: Done

Well I'm off. Have an awesome and purposeful day!!

Are you working your plan?

Keep focused!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you in signing up for a 5KM!! I am not a rower, but I think you can do both in a day. Be sure to eat enough (and load some carbs).

    My thoughts to your SIL and her family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry about your sis in law. Blessings to your family.

    I love 5ks! Have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good!! Nothing like a quiet time on a porch swing after planting flowers... ahhhh... Oregon weather has been so gorgeous!!

    You are amazing to do your row clinic and then the run. It's going to be so fun with thousands of spectators cheering us on! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete