Stats from yesterday...
Exercise: 30 minutes on Treadmill
Food Tracking: Done
Water: 100+ oz
OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
Had a couple really hard days. Got myself too tired and too stressed and my fatigue level dropped! I did that to myself by not taking good care of myself by getting enough rest. So the past couple days, I've be doing just that and now....I feel refreshed!!
The other thing I did was try to remember what I was doing when I was on my game. Most of the time when I'm in this bad frame of mind, I can't remember what worked before, can't remember my plan or why I was doing what I was doing.
A few months ago, when I was up, I wrote down this little letter to myself:
You’ve had success so far. With the Lord’s help you have made some real progress!
However today, you are off track. you are lost…you’ve forgotten your goal…you don’t feel like doing it anymore….you are tired….stressed…..you are cranky…..
If that happens….do the following:
- Surrender your life to the Lord
- Pray daily on your knees / pray continually through the day for His strength and guidance
- Remember your health and weight loss plan
- Exercise daily (at least walk a ½ hr) – weights 2-3 times a week
- Calories should be at 1600 average per week
- Water intake should be 108 oz (14 – 8oz glasses)
- Journal food
Attitude (If in a funk)
- Turn on praise music
- Blog daily – Even if it’s ugly!
- Surround yourself with positive people
Do something nice for yourself
- Get your hair done
- Visit someone
- Read book
- Give to others
- Check out inspirational messages
The more you surrender to the Lord, the easier the scary stuff seems and the more you get done!
REMEMBER YOUR SUCCESS!!!
So when I was down, I remembered to look at the letter and it really got me excited again. It worked!!!!
I am back on track!!!
This morning I was on the treadmill and ran for 21 minutes!!! Woo Hoo!!!
I have energy, excitement, anticipation and hope!!
Do you have a plan for when you are down? If not get one ~ It works!!