Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 45 - 7 Month Focus

Feeling grateful today! Here's why.....

  • The sun is shining and it's supposed to be 75 today. Heat wave for us!
  • I love my hubby sooo much. He is such a support to me and I am thankful for everything he does for me.
  • So love my children, Son in Law, Daughter in Law and 2 beautiful (and smart) grand baby girls. They Bless my life!!
  • My church is awesome. I love the teaching, fellowship and ministry opportunities and of course I love my friends!!
  • Love my beautiful country home. I feel safe here. We live just on the edge of town and farm lands - 10  minutes to a mall and 15 minutes to my work. I love it!
  • So thankful for my job and my friends there. I love what I do!
  • My little bubs....Bentley and Beemer (our little dogs) They bring so much joy to my life. They are always there for a pat on the head.....well only if you give them a treat :-)
  • I can finally say, that I'm thankful for my body.....It is really a good one. Who knew? I used to hate my body. HATE IT. But now, I am really grateful that it works this well, even after I've abused it, stretched it out, wore out some parts and have neglected it. It works great...considering! Do I have little pains, ouchies, and problems with it? Yes I do, but I am grateful for what it can do.
  • So grateful for this health and weight loss journey!! I have learned sooo much. I have grown to understand I CAN do things, I CAN made stuff happen and I CAN reach my goals. So amazing!!
  • Oh I can not forget the Lord. Without His strength and guidance, I would not be here. I know He has helped me and propelled me to push forward. I am grateful!!!
Fun thing....Yesterday my daughter was doing my hair (She's a stylist) and I asked her when was the last time she saw me this thin. She said, "Never! Only in pictures!!!" How cool is that? Even she has not seen me this thin. One day I will no longer be the chubby mom. Can't wait!!!

No stats from yesterday - Can't get onto the Bodybugg website. Drat!!!

How about you. Are you grateful?

Keep focused!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I'm happy for you! Keep up the great work!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am!

    Keep up the great work my friend. I'm with you...all the way!

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a positive post!! I am grateful I am making the choices to a better healthy life.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete