- The sun is shining and it's supposed to be 75 today. Heat wave for us!
- I love my hubby sooo much. He is such a support to me and I am thankful for everything he does for me.
- So love my children, Son in Law, Daughter in Law and 2 beautiful (and smart) grand baby girls. They Bless my life!!
- My church is awesome. I love the teaching, fellowship and ministry opportunities and of course I love my friends!!
- Love my beautiful country home. I feel safe here. We live just on the edge of town and farm lands - 10 minutes to a mall and 15 minutes to my work. I love it!
- So thankful for my job and my friends there. I love what I do!
- My little bubs....Bentley and Beemer (our little dogs) They bring so much joy to my life. They are always there for a pat on the head.....well only if you give them a treat :-)
- I can finally say, that I'm thankful for my body.....It is really a good one. Who knew? I used to hate my body. HATE IT. But now, I am really grateful that it works this well, even after I've abused it, stretched it out, wore out some parts and have neglected it. It works great...considering! Do I have little pains, ouchies, and problems with it? Yes I do, but I am grateful for what it can do.
- So grateful for this health and weight loss journey!! I have learned sooo much. I have grown to understand I CAN do things, I CAN made stuff happen and I CAN reach my goals. So amazing!!
- Oh I can not forget the Lord. Without His strength and guidance, I would not be here. I know He has helped me and propelled me to push forward. I am grateful!!!
No stats from yesterday - Can't get onto the Bodybugg website. Drat!!!
How about you. Are you grateful?