Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 15 - 7 Month Focus

To reach my goal, I need to hit my 7 Month Focus challenge goals every day. So far, I have not been able to do that. I have had a couple of great days and a then a couple days where I miss the mark. Even though, I am getting deficit numbers between daily activity accomplished and calories taken in and the scale is moving, that is just not good enough for me. It does not matter. I want to hit my goals!!

For me that is the main objective of my challenge. Yes I want to lose weight, but what I really want is to be a woman of my word and do what I say I'm going to do. I have a very simple plan, it can be done daily, and with the right focus, I can do it more days than not. I don't like that I accomplish my goals just shy of the mark. I want to hit them every day!

If you've noticed, I've hit the easy goals each day ~ no problem! It the tough ones that matter and will make a difference in my weight loss! It's just not good enough, for me, to fudge on the important goals. I need to put much more focus on them and reach my goals!!!

I guess what I'm saying is....It's time to REfocus and make this stuff happen!!

Yesterday I exercised, Blogged, drank my water and journeled my food. I was over again, on my calories, I came in at 2076  (ended up with 602 deficit for the day) and missed my steps (only got to 5205).

Augh!

How about you? Are you ready to refocus and reach for your goals? Are you with me?

Keep FOCUSED!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi my sweet friend,
    I have an idea for you with the calories. Have you thought about pre-tracking them. I sit down each evening and think through my next day and what I'll eat. If I didn't do that, I'm absolutely positive I'd go over my daily points...everyday!!! You and I both know how easy it is to go over without even meaning to. Maybe you're already doing this, but I thought it was at least worth mentioning.

    I'm here to encourage you...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
    For every problem there is a solution. I love you my friend and am here if you need me.

    In the words of someone wonderful and wise...stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am trying to rekindled. It is not that I have back slid, it is just that I have not had the ump to really get going and work on the next 40 pounds. So, I know what you are posting about first hand. I have to lay low on exercise, too, for another few days because of bronchitis. But, I am rekindled. So, are you. Thanks for stopping by my blog so much when i was gone. I appreciate your positive comments and spirit. Have a good weekend! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get there! Goals take time to reach just keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for seeing your weaknesses & working on them. I totally understand. I have trouble w/ longer goals - but I can do well in the little ones. But I need to keep my focus. I'm working along with you!
    D

    ReplyDelete