I'm mad at myself!!
How in the world can I reach my goals and/or help anybody with encouragement, by asking them to focus, when I can't even do it? Is that fair to anybody? Does that help anybody? I don't think so!!
Part of the reason why I don't like to publish my goals, is because I have not be able to reach them. So I figure, why bother? Right? Who wants to read about that? There are so many people out there who say they want to do something and a lot of them don't do it and I guess I'm one of them. I don't like that about myself.
I want to be a woman of my word, when I say I'm going to do something, I want to do it. So far with my 7 Month "FOCUS" challenge, I have only hit all of my goals 3 days out of 15. Does that sound like someone who is focused? Nope, doesn't to me either. Kind of sucks if you ask me!
Yesterday was the absolute worst day ever!! So embarrassed to even share, but here are the facts......
- Did I exercise - Nope!
- Did I deserve this day to be a rest day - Nope ~ Already had one this week!!
- Did I get in my 10,000 steps - Nope ~ Only got in 5839
- Did I reach my calorie goals - Nope ~ I had 2373
- Did I track my food - Yup ~ Big deal!
- Did I drink my water - Yup ~ Anybody can do that!
- Did I Blog - Yup ~ Of course I did...that is the fun & easy part of my challenge
So what am I going to do about it. RE...RE...RE...FOCUS!!
For crying out loud ~ WOMAN GET HIS DONE!!
So I'm off to a good start today. I did a little crying and procrastinating, but I got my exercise in (Treadmill and weights), had a great breakfast, and now I'm Blogging. Two goals done and it's only 9:30am. So today, I will hit my goals. No MATTER WHAT!!!!
Talk to you tomorrow!!
Really KEEP FOCUSED!!!!